by Kristen Chase, the Mominatrix 
Just because you endure your own form of S&M on a daily basis doesn't mean you should avoid it in the bedroom. You might actually find that playing with the idea of control can be pretty damn sexy. And don't think you need to invest in a latex suit and spiky heels or remodel your basement into the form of a dungeon. Rather, just play around with who's the boss and see where it leads you.
It's only natural that you'd be turned on by the idea of control. Even if you share the household duties with equally with your partner, your kids are probably the ones in control of when you wake up, when you pee, and when you don't get more than a few hours of sleep in a row. Basically, your life is being run by a bunch of little people. So if you need to exercise your big-person status, put yourself back in charge and call the shots in the bedroom.
On the other hand, maybe letting your partner take over could be the welcome break you need. You don't necessarily need someone to bark orders at your while tugging a leash around your neck, but relinquishing responsibility and letting go while someone else takes care of business, without your input for once, could be pretty damn hot.
Whichever role you decide to take, it's important to start slowly and gently. So purchase a set of handcuffs and then let your imagination run wild.
Here are some ideas:
The Mominatrix's Top Five Fun Things to Enjoy While Handcuffed
1. Candles. Who said hot wax was just for hair removal? Grab a couple of special candles, light them up, and drip the melted wax on a few strategic areas, particularly the super -sensitive nipples. Don't worry - it only burns for a few seconds.
2. Feather dusters. While dusters aren't the most effective way to clean your house, they can certainly do a number on your inner thighs. Brush lightly over your partner's skin and watch your significant other wriggle in delight. Just avoid the feet if you've got a super ticklish partner.
3. Blindfolds. Take away the ability to see and you're forced to rely on all your other senses, thus heightening your overall sexual experience. Make sure to stimulate with sounds, touch, and even smell. Good ones, that is.
4. Chocolate syrup and other edibles. Playing around with food in the bedroom can be satisfying for both parties. While any old items you have in the fridge will work, you might try ones that are made specifically for skin application. A case of hives is never really sexy. And depending on how well your kids sleep, you can extend your exciting evening with a shower in case you weren't able to get all that syrup off with your tongue.
5. Body paints. Let your inner Leonardo da Vinci out and go to town with your partner. The combination of the cool paint along with the soft swirl of the brush is sure to satisfy. For extra fun, track down edible body paints. Just make sure you put down a towel or keep an extra set of sheets close by.
Moaning for more? Purchase The Mominatrix's Guide to Sex: A No-Surrender Advice Book for Naughty Moms