Survey: Ninety-Six Percent of Parents Say Their Kids Are Well Behaved.

The National Center for Health Statistics said its survey of the parents of nearly 84,000 children found that 96 percent of those interviewed said their children are “certainly” well behaved, MSNBC reported. The other 4 percent of parents said their children are not.

 

“. . . [T]ucked inside the survey was an interesting question posed to families of kids ages 4 to 17: Did parents think it was true that their children were generally well-behaved during the past six months?” MSNBC reported. “And did the children do as they were told? The result was an overwhelming: Yes!” (December 2010)